Friday, March 28, 2014

I think spring is finally here!


Hi there!
It can’t be just me who every year gets tricked by spring. As soon as the first rays from the sun find its way to Stockholm I change my winter jacket to my light spring coat and try to find the first place that sells soft ice-cream. However, a few days later winter always reminds you that spring is not really here. It happened just the other week here in Stockholm – first it was warm, sunny and nice, and then the snow came again. But now, I think it’s officially time for spring, and that’s because me and my co-workers had our first lunch outside! I think that truly is the sign that spring really is here. Because when you can sit outside, enjoying the sun and a nice meal and know that it will probably only get warmer and warmer, that is one of the best feelings I think.

Do you have any signs of that spring has officially arrived to where you live? Regardless it is in your hometown or where you’re currently an au pair, I would love to know! Please share your spring feelings with us on our Facebook-page for example!
Have a great weekend and I hope you’ll enjoy the sun! Best regards, Madeleine