Something I learned pretty quickly caring for children on a
daily basis was: Always bring snacks! (and water and Band-Aid, and extra socks
etc.)
Before my time in the US I worked out a lot and the only
snacks I was used to were fruits, and a bottle of water, basically. While in
the US I still worked out a lot, still ate my fruits, but except from that a
whole lot of other snacks as well.
I always had something with me for the children to snack on,
even if it was only a shorter car ride, just in case they got hungry. That also
meant that if they did want a snack, I could not be without.
After my time in the US, I do not leave my apartment without
an extra snack in my purse, since I never know when I will need it. And if I for some reason forget, you can
believe I’ll be starving way before lunch.
My favorite snack in the US (Please use Google to find out
if you don’t know what I’m talking about) was:
1.
Gogurt (yoghurt in winter and ice cream in
summer)
2.
Diet Coke (fitted perfectly in my cars cup
holder)
3.
JIF- peanut butter
4.
Doritos (the
red bag)
5.
Beef Jerky (all different kinds)
What do you snack on?
Have a great one!
/Jenny, the snacker