Monday, June 2, 2014

Friends for a lifetime!


Going as an au pair will give you the chance to meet new friends from all over the world.
I was an au pair from June 2012 to June 2013 and during my time as an au pair I got the chance to meet new friends and experience their culture as well.

I just went down to Austria to meet up with few of my au pair friends. It's so nice to know that even if the time keeps passing by, or if you haven’t seen them for one year, everything is still the same. You still feel like they are really close, and that you still have that strong connection with them.  The friends you get during your au pair year will always be there for you.
During my visit to Austria we were laughing about old memories, looking at pictures and had a great time. It’s great to have friends from all over the world: you have your own tour guide who can show you everything about their country! We went to museum, to a wedding where we needed to wear their national dress, castles, did some shopping and just sat at Starbucks and enjoyed a white chocolate mocca frappe in the sun. I can’t wait for them to come and visit Sweden so I can show them my country!