Monday, November 3, 2014

Hej from Milja at the office!


 
 
Hello there!
My name is Milja and I’m the new intern at Cultural Care Au Pair in Stockholm. My first week has been very hectic but so fun and interesting! I couldn’t have found a better place to do my internship at. The best has been to get to know all the lovely ladies here at the office, and now I’m officially a member of the pink team! And, pink is my favorite color. Pink makes me happy!

I’ve never been an Au Pair, but I would love to go! And after this week my interest has just grown bigger! I love kids and I love to travel and I would love to live abroad. I lived in Africa when I was younger for three years, and it was a great experience thou that I don’t remember that much. But I think that it made a part of me to who I am today. I also think that going as an Au Pair to now for example US would make you look at the world in a different way and everybody would grow in themselves.
I hope everybody had a lovely Halloween!

Take care,
Milja