Here I am! Annimaija, 28 years old and I come from Finland. I have been
working at Cultural Care Au Pair for three weeks now. To be part of this Pink team is so much fun with all tasks
and days that are so different from each other and the team here is just great!
Some weeks ago I was still working in the hotel and restaurant business
as a concierge and helped people from “Matti Meikäläinen” to Lady Gaga to be
happy while staying at our hotel and make sure they will get memories for their
life. My motto is: never say never and be open minded because you can make all “impossible”
things possible if you really want to!
At Cultural Care Au Pair I work with helping people from Finland and
Copenhagen to become an au pair to the USA. My job is to help YOU to get the most
fantastic work experience with children in the new country with a new culture.
I really want you to be able to enjoy and learn as much as possible during your
au pair time!
P.S: I’ve also been working as an au pair in a foreign country. I will
tell you more about it next time…
